Friday, October 3, 2014

Introduction

Hey, my name is Allie. I am fourteen years old. I go to school at University Academy located at LSUA College. I am currently a freshmen. Riding horses and rodeo is practically my life. My horse is eight years old. I know this may sound crazy but she is like my best friend. Only horse people understand the bond between a girl and her horse. I ride horses every chance I can get.

4 comments:

  1. Great job on your first post, Allie! I'm excited to read your blogs about your passion for horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Allie! This is a great introduction. I look forward to reading your blogs daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Allie! I am looking forward to reading more about you and your horses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allie, Do you like pizza cause if you do you can come to my place any time for some. Do you like oatmeal iced cookies because there's some at my house.

    ReplyDelete